- Should Your Business Be Using Open Source Software? - October 29, 2015
- Lessons Learned from the Excellus Attack - October 29, 2015
- Squeezing Every Drop from the Cloud - October 29, 2015
- Do you need marketing automation? - October 26, 2015
- [Tech Tips Podcast] Windows 10 Review, Happy Birthday Nexxtep! - September 14, 2015
I think most of us believe that information is power. With today’s technology there are very few reasons for not having the exact information you need to make good decisions. Custom written reports can be an incredibly valuable tool. Custom written reports can retrieve information from many diverse sources including the Internet, accounting systems and excel spreadsheets to name a few. The custom report can then tabulate and summarize the gathered information into one cohesive report complete with color graphs. Custom reports can be a HUGE time saver and facilitate better decisions to boot. So the next time you find yourself wishing you had more information before making a decision, I recommend you at least inquire about a custom report. There really are few limitations to what can be accomplished.