Have you ever lost an hour of work on your computer?
Now imagine if you lost days or weeks of work–or imagine losing all your financial statements, tax returns and all the work files your company has ever produced or compiled.
Imagine what would happen if your network went down for days and you couldn’t access e-mail or the information on your PC. How devastating would that be?
Or, what if a major storm, flood or fire destroyed your office and all your files? Or if a virus wiped out your server…do you have an emergency recovery plan in place that you feel confident in?
How quickly do you think you could recover, if at all?
If you do not have good answers to the above questions or a rock-solid disaster recovery plan in place, you are quite literally playing Russian roulette with your business. With the number of threats constantly growing, it’s not a matter of if you will have a problem, but rather a matter of when.
You know your data is critical to your daily operations. You also know that you cannot afford to lose this data in the event of an unexpected disaster. But do you have a plan in place? Do you know all of the components of a fail-safe disaster recovery plan? If you answered no to either of these questions, then register for our upcoming webinar: “How to Build a Fail-Safe Disaster Recovery Plan.”
What you’ll learn:
- Frightening Trends You Should Consider
- Obvious and Not-So-Obvious Threats to Data Loss
- 4 Steps to Take When Building a Fail-Safe Disaster Recovery Plan
- Components of a Great Disaster Recovery Plan
Date: Thursday, June 24, 2010
Time: 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM EDT
- Announcing the Nexxtep Tech Podcast [Listen Here] - May 11, 2015
- New Service: CheckPoint Cloud Security - April 13, 2015
- New Case Study: BCT Gin Co. - March 31, 2015
- Gil Morris Earns Sage Certification - March 13, 2015
- [Infographic] How do Hackers Steal Your Information? - March 4, 2015