Reduce email storage and management costs, satisfy e-discovery and compliance needs and provide business protection.
N-Guard Email Archiving is your answer to reducing email storage management costs, satisfying e-discovery and compliance needs, and protecting your business and employees. By adopting a software-as-a-service (SaaS) model, you virtually eliminate management burdens while ensuring safe, simple, cost- effective retention of inbound, outbound, internal, and even historical email. Anytime you need to find a particular message—or even thousands of messages—the precise information you’re looking for can be at your fingertips in just seconds.
In the not-so-distant past, most companies paid very little attention to how they stored email. Email volumes were also nowhere near what they are today, and business-critical information was routinely stored in hard-copy form. But today, email volumes are soaring, and email has become a primary medium for communicating all kids of information. Reliable storage and quick access to that information is essential to business operations. A the same time, government and industry regulations require you to keep paper trails for myriad decisions and processes-whether or not any actual paper is involved. Businesses of all sizes, therefore, need a way to safely store and rapidly retrieve the massive volumes of email they generate every day.
Fast, affordable, simple archiving and retrieval.
There’s no need to store and search for email the hard way. N-Guard Email Archiving takes care of your all your email storage, management, and retrieval needs with a cloud-based service that eliminates the need to manage backup media and onsite storage. It’s an easy-to-use, fully integrated, and economical service that:
- Automatically and safely stores email for future review and e-discovery.
- Offers powerful, precise and rapid search capabilities without the need for IT assistance.
- Replaces cumbersome, costly and unreliable tape backups.
- Requires no hardware or software purchase.
- Introducing Ascend Inbound Marketing - February 10, 2016
- Should Your Business Be Using Open Source Software? - October 29, 2015
- Lessons Learned from the Excellus Attack - October 29, 2015
- Squeezing Every Drop from the Cloud - October 29, 2015
- Do you need marketing automation? - October 26, 2015