Flexible, secure and easy-to-access
The Cloud gives you the freedom to work from any location on any device. Nexxtep gives you the expertise and experience you need to pick the right Cloud solutions for your organization.
Virtual Desktops and Servers
You can use our secure Cloud servers to host your files and applications.
- Save on bandwidth costs.
- Enjoy protection against outages.
- If you move, your server will remain up and running the entire time.
- We provide additional security for your machines. Your server is stored and maintained in a secure environment.
- We can manage and maintain your equipment for you, reducing the need for additional IT staff.
Voice Over IP (VOIP) Phone Systems
With our VOIP phone systems, you get all the business features that Fortune 500 companies have come to know and appreciate, including an auto attendant, corporate directory, music-on-hold, conference bridge and more. Local, long distance and international calls are more cost effective because we leverage the power of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) to reduce costs for you. We deliver our phone services and features right over your Internet connection. Because it’s all in the cloud, customers typically save up to 90% off the start-up costs of traditional premises-based PBX systems and up to 50% off monthly phone bills.
- Unlimited local and long distance calling on select plans
- Auto attendant for dial-by-name, extension and company directory
- Ring groups
- Conference bridge
- Music/message on hold
- Extension dialing
- Keep existing business, toll-free, and fax numbers
- Direct number
- Business-class voicemail
- Advanced call forwarding
- Low international calling rates
- Call forward/Call transfer/Call waiting
- 3-way conferencing
- Enhanced 911 (E911)
- Caller ID/caller name display
- Virtual Office Online dashboard
- Call log
- Do Not Disturb (DND)
- Integration with SalesForce, Outlook, ACT! and NetSuite
Virtual Office works just the way you do. Use your computer for everything? Grab a headset with microphone and you can make and take your calls phone-free. Like to have a phone at your desk? Our sleek IP phones are loaded with features. Always on the go with your mobile phone? With Virtual Office Mobile, you can make calls from your iPhone, iPad or Android phone using your calling plan and caller ID.Contact us today to learn more about our VOIP phone services
All of your favorite email features without any of the headaches.
1. Less spam bogging down your network
When you use a cloud-based email solution along with spam filtering, spam emails are intercepted and discarded before they even reach your network. That means only the good emails that you want to receive make it into the confines of your office and into your inbox.
2. No infrastructure to manage
With a hosted email solution, you don’t need to worry about maintaining an email server in house. This can free up your IT staff to focus on more strategic initiatives. It also means that you won’t have large capital expenditures on server upgrades.
3. Less downtime
Although Microsoft and Gmail have been in the news over the past couple of years for major instances of downtime, it’s just a fraction of time compared to average downtime for on-premise email.
4. It just works.
Cloud-based email easily works on all devices in any location. You can easily add users for just an incremental cost, and you don’t even have to give up Outlook. You can easily hook in Google Apps or Hosted Exchange with your computer’s version of Outlook to access your email.