Over the past two months, Leigh and I have been busy as bees working with the fantastic folks at MarCraft, Inc., helping them with their internet marketing efforts. MarCraft is the nation’s largest manufacturer of custom cultured marble and granite vanity tops, shower pans and bath tubs. We were proud to launch their new website, Facebook fan page and YouTube videos last week.
When LJ Chambers, Buck Chambers and Kim Voyles, all Vice Presidents at MarCraft, Inc., approached us back in February, they had one thing on their mind: developing a strong internet marketing presence for MarCraft. The three VP’s had a strong vision for where they wanted to go, but they just needed the right tools to get there. That’s where we came in.
After two weeks of meeting and strategizing, we put together a comprehensive 90-day marketing plan that included a new website, Facebook fan page and educational videos to be placed on YouTube, Facebook and throughout their website. For the last month, we have worked side by side in carrying out their plan. Over the next two months, Nexxtep and MarCraft will continue to work together to build their social media presence and evaluate their website’s search engine performance.
- A sleek, informative and search-engine optimized website. MarCraft started receiving product inquiries within two days of the website’s launch, and search engine traffic for targeted keywords has already increased significantly.
- An interactive Facebook page that shows off the fun side of MarCraft. The MarCraft community now has a place to gather and share their experiences. If Facebook is where you “live” online, you won’t even need to leave the site to find out everything you want to know about MarCraft. Full product line information, videos, FAQ’s, and contact information can all be found within the fan page.
- Educational videos that can be used anywhere. MarCraft has taken advantage of the nation’s second largest search engine, YouTube, with professional videos shot and edited by Nexxtep. These videos are featured throughout their website, Facebook page and of course, the MarCraft, Inc. YouTube Channel. Customers and future customers can now learn more about the MarCraft product lines, and even how to install their new vanity top.
MarCraft’s online presence has gotten off to the strong start that their staff was hoping for. After we launched, Kim wrote us to say, “We are so impressed with the work you guys have done!! You are both so knowledgeable and in tune to what we want. Not only that, you’ve been so much fun to work with!”
We look forward to watching MarCraft grow online and offline over the next few months. To help with their offline efforts, we’ve designed rack cards with special QR codes that link to product landing pages, videos and their Facebook page. Look for these at your local Home Depot or Lowes in the next few months!
If you’re interested in learning more about our internet marketing services, email me or call our office at 229-671-1513.
- The Future is Now: What is the “Internet of Things?” - October 21, 2016
- 3 Questions to Ask When Evaluating Software - October 20, 2016
- HIPAA Compliance Tips: How to Secure Patients’ Information - September 30, 2016
- iOS 10 New Features Roundup - September 22, 2016
- Safer Mobile Device Use: Seven iPhone and iPad Cyber Security Tips for Employees - September 7, 2016