There’s only 28 days left before the 2nd Annual Technology Symposium, and if you register before the 19th, you can save $10. Here’s a reminder of 7 reasons to not miss out…
- Educational Workshops—No “Geek Speak” Guaranteed. This Symposium is geared toward business owners and managers, not technical types. You’ll learn tips, tricks and strategies that you can bring back to the office and use immediately.
- Not just a lecture. Our workshops will be interactive sessions. We hope you will engage us by asking questions throughout the day, and we’ll even have Q & A stations setup at the end of our last workshop.
- Keynote inspiration. We balance out all this learning with some inspiration. Joining us at the Symposium is Kevin Moland, product manager for ProfitStars and lecturer at Southern Methodist University. He will share how some local businesses have enhanced their ability to go toe-to-toe with much larger businesses by expanding their virtual horizons.
- Rubbing elbows with other local and regional business leaders. The nature of our Symposium provides several opportunities for you to network with each other.
- Fun times in store. The Technology Symposium is packed with learning, but it’s also fun. With lunch, prizes and interactive workshops from enthusiastic speakers, you’re in store for a great time.
- You could walk away with a brand new Android powered tablet. This new tablet is truly an amazing device. Read more about the Lenovo ThinkPad tablet that we’ll raffle off at the Symposium here.
- It’s affordable—especially if you register before August 19th! Early bird registration is still open and tickets are only $25.