We’re excited to announce the new and drastically improved version of ProcessPlan!
When we launched the original ProcessPlan in 2012, we knew we were onto something. You loved the concept- a tool that could help you eliminate mistakes, stay in constant communication with your employees, and get things done faster. Unfortunately, the product was not intuitive and didn’t have all the features you needed to easily setup and customize your processes. We knew we had a good idea, but thanks to your feedback, we found that some areas needed work. We rebuilt the program from the ground up: everything from the core features, to the design, to the sign-up process has been rebuilt and improved using the ideas and suggestions from your feedback.
Some Key Improvements:
- An Interface That Makes Sense: The new ProcessPlan has a simplified navigation screen, with your action items presented immediately after you log in.
- Designing Your Processes is a Breeze. Add as much or little detail for each task as you’d like. And task responses are no longer limited to “YES” and “NO.” You can have as many or as few responses as you need, and they can be whatever you want them to be.
- Visualize Your Processes with the Process Map: This is perhaps the best new feature in the tool. The Process Map gives you a visual representation of your process, where you can easily see where you need to add and remove tasks, and even drag and drop them to an ideal location in your process.
- Reports: Detailed reports show status of active processes, employee productivity, past due tasks and more.
- Ad-Hoc Changes: Need to change your template after you started running the process? No problem. Now when you make changes, they will immediately show up on the processes you’ve already started.
- Expert Consulting: You can team up with a certified ProcessPlan Partner who will work side by side with you to design and manage your processes using best practices.
- Simplified Pricing Structure: For just $12/user/month, you’ll get unlimited processes templates, tasks, and executions.
Want to learn more about ProcessPlan?
Please contact us at 855-336-2399, or Request a Free Demo here.
And if you’re ready to sign up, you can do that right here:
Attention CPAs: Looking for a way to deliver unexpected value to your clients?
You have a strong business vision for your client and you need the tool to make it happen. Your customers demand solutions that reduce their costs and grow their business and you strive to be their trusted advisor.
Where do you find a company with the same vision? ProcessPlan.
In today’s environment, having the right services and solutions is critical to your success. We’ve designed our Partner Program with you in mind. By building your consulting services around a tool like ProcessPlan, you’ll get full-scale support from a company that has been process-driven for over a decade. Together, we can work toward the same goal – providing the services and solutions your customers need. We offer the right tools and resources you require to stay ahead of the competition.
Some of the ProcessPlan Partner benefits include:
- Internal Use Licenses
- Certification Designation
- Training Materials Including Live and Pre-recorded Sessions
- Email, Phone and Community Support
- Co-branded Marketing Materials
- Process Templates
- Prospect Referral Services
- And More …